Mr Thomas — Lynden Christian High School English
The Beasts of England
In Chapter 2, the Pigs read off the Seven Commandments:
- Whatever goes on two legs is an enemy
- Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
- No animal shall wear clothes
- No animal shall sleep in a bed
- No animal shall drink alcohol
- No animal shall kill any other animal
- All animals are equal
After reading this article on the Meaning of Religion and looking at these in light of Chapter 4 of the Communist Manifesto, write a comparative Deductive Response answering the question:
Why are rules important to organizations?